Student Information Services
Student systems, including registrar, bursar, and financial aid systems, have evolved from being closed administration only systems, to those permitting ongoing communication between students and administration.Eduinfocus will assist you in creating the connections between your student information systems so that you can develop a more robust and up to date picture your students’ activities.
- – Improving the connectivity of your Student Information Systems to enable student profile sharing between student services, financial aid, faculty, and career services departments.
- – Enabling further accessibility of student records by the appropriate administrative staff using and provide the required information using web-based and mobile technologies.
- – Automating tasks that move data between your systems that create bottlenecks and processing delays for your information services.
- – Auditing security processes and data quality assurance procedures.
- – Developing a data flow process to coordinate information flow across your student systems